Follow these easy steps to ensure the B-cycle is in working order, strap on your helmet, and go!
- The TIRES should be hard and not bulging on the pavement. Examine them for any abrasions or bubbles.
- Check that the WHEELS spin straight and freely without rubbing against the brake pads or any other parts.
- Try shifting to all three GEARS to make sure the chain shifts smoothly.
- Squeeze both BRAKES to make sure they are functioning properly.
- Adjust the SEAT height and clamp it securely so that your leg almost fully extends when the pedal is down.
REMEMBER: Rides of less than 30 minutes incur no usage fee. For each additional 30 minutes, your card will be charged $4. Hint: To avoid usage fees, dock your bike within 30 minutes and check out another to keep going!